It's been a crazy few days but honestly I don't want to think about it. It's been good and then shitty and right now I'm in Tracey's bed at her house watching Orange is the New Black. A TV series I started watching as of yesterday. It's really good and I'm enjoying it a lot.
I'm supposed to be studying and I woke up early enough but somehow through staying in bed, watching How I Met Your Mother, and getting ready I was late because I wanted to get into town at about 11ish to get food and what not. And I still had to go to Officeworks to print off a crap load of work. God, today's experience at Officeworks was bad, and usually I love Officeworks. But I had to print off about 50 pages and 40 of them was supposed to be bound in a book. She finished the book and the rest of the sheets were printed but she decided to serve another customer while she was "waiting for the rest of the sheets to print off". I was there waiting ten minutes to get all my things, pay and leave but she decided to serve another customer in the midst of serving the first customer. God was really testing my patience today...
Anyway, back to be being lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment