270614-1056

I am so tired, I want to just crawl up with Hunter and fall asleep, sigh.
He's just there all wrapped up in the blanket sleeping and I have to be here and study for my next exam.
I did alright yesterday but I honestly don't know how to study for this exam. It's so different from studying A&P, I'm really not sure what to do.
I love this blog because I have no pressure of what I have to write or when. I don't have to inform you of every detail of my life and I'm not promoting this blog in anyway. It's just a place that I can go to when I feel like there's no where or no one else to go to.

I really hope motivation comes soon - in the mean time, I might go cuddle up with Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment