I just got back from dinner with Tom and Nicki and after that I kinda feel like I need to break up with Tom. If that makes any sense. As in not be best friends with him anymore if it's possible.
It hurts, and I'm struggling to maintain a friendship with him when Isla doesn't like me. I don't want to be friends with someone if I can't support their long-term relationship with their girlfriend, you know? Eugh. I kind of want to talk to Nicki about this whole thing because she knows him so well and maybe she can understand my feelings but I'm worried she might tell him before I've officially decided whether it's healthy for us to be friends or not.
To be honest, it feels like I'm an ex-girlfriend or something because every time he asks her if him and I can hang out she says no, yet when it comes to ANY other girl it's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment