I'm scared we're getting too close too fast. I'm scared I'm trying to replace Tom with you, and I wonder whether this friendship is real, or if I'm fulfilling a fantasy. I am terrified of us together but I can't get enough of you. I love Hunter. But what if I fall in love with you just because you're new?
I am so terrified, and I don't know what to do. I should probably keep distance between us. And since Uni is coming back, distance will probably happen. I kind of hope it does because I don't want to fall in too deep in this friendship/relationship that we've made.
What if I'll never be able to make new guy friends without having some kind of feelings for him? I miss Tom, and what we had because I never had to worry about falling in love with him. Now letting myself think about it makes me want to cry because I'm going to miss having him in my life for spontaneous chats about issues or just life. What do I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment